GMC Acadia Performance Features
When looking for your next GMC SUV, check out the 2019 GMC Acadia. Not only does this model offer plenty of performance options, but you’ll also enjoy the many benefits this power gives you on Kettering roads. Browse the GMC Acadia specs and more with us at Bob Ross Buick GMC today!
GMC Acadia Performance Specs
No matter the kind of power you’re looking for in your next SUV, the new GMC Acadia can provide the strong and capable commute you need. Take a look at some of the standard and optional performance features you can find in this model:
- Base Engine: 2.5L DOHC 4-cylinder engine, with Variable Valve Timing (VVT), that delivers 193 hp and 188 lb-ft of torque.
- Top Engine: 3.6L V6 DOHC engine with VVT that delivers 310 hp and 271 lb-ft of torque.
- Suspension: This model offers an available Performance Ride and Handling suspension that automatically adjusts to the ride conditions to give you a smoother drive no matter where the Springboro backroads take you.
GMC Acadia Capabilities
With the strong engine options and fuel-efficient performance features, the GMC Acadia can offer you the commute you want and more. Take a look at the capabilities of this model:
- Towing Capacity: The GMC Acadia towing capacity is up to 4,000 pounds with the available Trailering Package. This also includes the Active Tow system as well as the accompanying GMC accessories needed.
- Performance Technology: With the standard Start-Stop technology of the Acadia, your vehicle will shut off the engine at stop lights and automatically start up when you take your foot off the brake. This helps with the fuel economy, making your drives more efficient.
Test Drive the New Acadia at Bob Ross Buick GMC
Once you’re ready to get behind the wheel of the new Acadia, make your way to Bob Ross Buick GMC for a test drive. Take your favorite GMC Acadia trim for a spin around Bellbrook and browse our new vehicle specials to help you save. Also, learn more about this model, the GMC Terrain reviews, the GMC Terrain price, our services, compare the Buick Enclave vs. Acadia, find summer activities around Dayton, or even read the Buick Enclave reviews, when you contact Bob Ross Buick GMC, your local Buick, GMC dealer in Centerville today!
Learn More at Bob Ross Buick GMC
When Bob Ross Buick GMC compared the 2020 Buick Encore to the Chevy Trax, some of the things about the Encore that Kettering drivers loved were features like the leather-appointed seats, exclusive Buick infotainment system, and the spacious interior. Take a closer look at the 2020 Buick Encore Interior with Bob Ross Buick GMC. Contact Us New Inventory 2020 Buick Encore…
The new 2020 GMC Acadia is redesigned and further builds upon the legacy attributes of its bold midsize SUV with a fresh exterior appearance, improved interior design, and advanced technologies. Bob Ross Buick GMC knows that Centerville drivers have high standards. Fortunately, the Acadia delivers! Read more about the GMC Acadia trim levels below and then head into…
Buick has introduced its newest SUV, and it has a familiar name, The Encore GX. It’s a mix between the smaller Buick Encore and its larger brother, the Envision. Centerville drivers looking for a crossover SUV should take a good long look at the Buick Encore GX. Read more about it here, and then if…