2019 GMC Terrain Price
A wide range of trim levels and package options lets drivers find a GMC Terrain price that works for them. Read on to explore available packages and the following trim levels:
- SL: Starting at $26,195 MSRP
- SLE: Starting at $29,295 MSRP
- SLT: Starting at $32,095 MSRP
- Denali: Starting at $38,995 MSRP
GMC Terrain Packages
2019 GMC Terrain packages include:
- Driver Convenience Package: Includes dual-zone automatic climate control, roof rails, an 8-way power driver’s seat, heated front seats, and remote ignition.
- Infotainment I Package: Includes an 8-inch touchscreen, enhanced rearview camera, color gauge cluster display, SD card reader, GPS navigation system, two extra console box USB ports, and a rear seat 110-volt outlet.
- Driver Alert Packages: Select features include lane departure warning, lane keeping assist, adaptive cruise control, and automatic high beams.
- Preferred Package: Includes a hands-free liftgate, driver seat memory, 6-way power driver’s seat, and heated steering wheel.
- Infotainment II Package: Includes GPS navigation and a seven-speaker Bose stereo system.
For a bolder appearance, choose the Black Edition Appearance Package available with the SLE and SLT. For eye-catching appeal, look to the Chrome Package available with the SLT.
GMC Terrain Trim Levels
- SL: Even the entry-level GMC Terrain comes loaded with first-class features. Standing on 17-inch alloy wheels and boasting automatic headlights, interior features include keyless ignition and entry, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, rearview camera, 7-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, and a six-speaker sound system with satellite radio. The Teen Driver system and OnStar emergency communications also come as standard.
- SLE: Features include interior trim enhancements, a compact spare tire, and auto-dimming rearview mirror. You’ll also enjoy more color choices and package options.
- SLT: Upgrading to the SLT provides the indulgent comfort of leather upholstery and all the features of the Driver Convenience and Infotainment I packages except for GPS navigation.
- Denali: Features include exclusive 19-inch wheels, ventilated front seats, heated rear seats, wireless smartphone charging pad, and a surround-view parking camera system.
Visit Bob Ross Buick GMC for Further Help Choosing Between Trims
Drivers from Kettering, Springboro, Bellbrook, and beyond know the team here at Bob Ross Buick GMC can answer all questions about the new GMC Terrain, how car financing works, GMC accessories, help you explore the Buick Enclave interior, and more. To find out more, simply contact Bob Ross Buick GMC today.
More GMC Terrain Features
A wide range of trim levels and package options lets drivers find a GMC Terrain price that works for them. Read on to explore available packages and the following trim levels: SL: Starting at $26,195 MSRP SLE: Starting at $29,295 MSRP SLT: Starting at $32,095 MSRP Denali: Starting at $38,995 MSRP Our Terrain Inventory Schedule a…