Welcome to the Bob Ross Buick GMC Finance Center
Have you found the new or used vehicle best suited for your Kettering drives? When you’re ready, it’s time to take the next steps in securing your new or used Buick, GMC vehicle purchase or lease at Bob Ross Buick GMC. The Finance Department is here to help you secure a great rate on your next auto loan. We can provide the auto financing needed to make your purchase a reality. Whether that’s a flexible financing plan, or seeing if leasing is the better option, our team is here to make your visit stress-free and efficient. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions about obtaining a car finance plan with little or bad credit
Getting a Lease vs. Buying
When researching your car finance options, many wondering if they should lease or finance their next vehicle. The financial experts at Bob Ross Buick GMC have a guide with the basic differences of buying vs. leasing, so you can make the right financial decision.
Perks Of Auto Financing:
- You own your car and can customize it with accessories, parts, or paint.
- There are no mileage limits.
- You can sell the car later on if you decide to.
Perks Of Leasing:
- Easily upgrade to a new car every few years.
- The down payment is low or nonexistent.
- Monthly payments can be lower than if you financed the car (depending on the type of car you choose to lease).
- While it is uncommon, some dealerships allow drivers to lease a used vehicle. However, only certified pre-owned cars are available for lease, but it's worth contacting your Springboro dealership for details. See whether you should make a Land Rover finance or lease payment with Bob Ross Buick GMC.
Why Get Auto Financing With Us?
At Bob Ross Buick GMC, our car finance experts will work to make your visit productive and stress-free. We will guide you through the entire process of leasing or buying your next vehicle and help you understand your auto financing and insurance options, like Gap Insurance and extended warranties. There are many easy online tools to take advantage of, which include: