How Much Can the 2020 GMC Terrain Tow?
How much can the 2020 GMC Terrain tow? The 2020 GMC Terrain is capable of towing up to 3,500 pounds, making it more than capable than much of the competition for your treks from Kettering to Springboro. For drivers in search of a compact GMC SUV that offers a great towing capacity and powerful engine performance, the new GMC Terrain SUV delivers. Learn more about the GMC Terrain towing capacity and more for your daily Bellbrook commutes with Bob Ross Buick GMC.
2020 GMC Terrain Towing Capacity: Engines
How much can the GMC Terrain tow? That largely depends on which engine is equipped in yoru Terrain. While the 2020 GMC Terrain towing capacity reaches up to 3,500 pounds, you’ll also want to explore how much can the GMC Terrain tow based on trim level and engine options. Additionally, there are plenty of GMC accessories to choose from that can better meet your towing needs. The options you have include:
GMC Terrain Towing Capacity with Standard Engine:
- 1.5L gas turbocharged engine
- 170 hp
- 203 lb-ft of torque
- 1,500-pound towing capacity
GMC Terrain Towing Capacity with Available Engine:
- 2.0L gas turbocharged engine
- 252 hp
- 260 lb-ft of torque
- 3,500-pound towing capacity
GMC Terrain Traction Select System
If you opt for a GMC Terrain with all-wheel-drive, you’ll find a standard Traction Select System that provides added peace-of-mind when traveling through, or even out of, the %%di__city%% area. These drive modes help you safely tow passengers and cargo alike with features including:
- Available Tow/Haul Mode: Using Tow/Haul mode makes your overall towing experience easier with technologies like Trailer Sway Control. Furthermore, it improves traction on surfaces like boat ramps or uneven roads by automatically engaging AWD mode.
- AWD Mode: When the journey becomes hard and the road is marked by potholes, ice, or sleet, all-wheel-drive steps in to help by sending power to all four wheels, effectively increasing traction and vehicle stability.
- FWD Mode: You can switch AWD off in certain situations when it’s safe in order to improve fuel economy during everyday drives around Bellbrook. This feature works by mechanically disconnecting the rear axle, which eliminates drag.
- Off-Road Mode: Off-Road mode automatically adjusts your Terrain’s AWD system for extra traction and stability control in conditions like dirt, gravel, and sand.
GMC Terrain Towing Capacity and More from Bob Ross Buick GMC!
Contact our team today to learn more about the GMC Terrain towing capacity and beyond. With plenty of new Chevrolet vehicles to choose from, our team can help guide you to the one that works best for your Centerville area family. From there, explore our exclusive new vehicle specials to snag a deal.