2020 GMC Acadia Interior
For mid-size SUV comfort and luxury with plenty of cargo functionality, check out the GMC Acadia at Bob Ross Buick GMC. The 2020 Acadia sports a sleek interior with Active Noise Cancellation, lots of seating and storage configurations, available 4G LTE WiFi, and so much more that makes the GMC Acadia interior the most comfortable way to get around Kettering in style, with all the rugged convenience you expect from a GMC SUV.
GMC Acadia Interior Features
There are a lot of fun things to do in Centerville, and you need a great SUV to get to them. The 2020 GMC Acadia SLE and SLT come loaded with features that keep everyone comfortable and entertained on the road to Springboro.
- Seating for up to seven
- Heated 8-way power driver and front passenger seats with power lumbar control
- Easy-access third-row seats with Smart Slide second-row seats with optional forward tilt
- Tri-zone automatic climate control with humidity sensor and remote start
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot capability
- Five USB ports
- Bose premium 8-speaker sound system
- 8” diagonal screen GMC infotainment system.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility
- Dual SkyScape 2-panel power sunroof
- First and second-row carpeted floor mats
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
GMC Acadia Cargo
Cargo space is essential to an SUV, and the GMC Acadia has plenty. In addition to the rear storage, the Acadia makes the most of the cabin space with clever integrated storage options.
- Folded second and third-row seats provide 79 cubic feet of maximum cargo space
- 12.8 cubic feet of cargo space with all seats in place
- Covered under-floor cargo-area storage
- Available second-row storage drawer
- Center console storage
GMC Acadia Interior Dimensions
There’s lots of room for the most important cargo: your passengers.
- Front headroom: 40.3 inches
- Front row legroom: 41 inches
- Front shoulder room: 59.4 inches
- Front hip room: 55.7 inches
- Rear headroom: 39.6 inches
- Rear legroom: 39.7 inches
- Rear shoulder room: 58.7 inches
- Rear hip room: 53.3 inches
Take a Look Inside the 2020 GMC Acadia at Bob Ross Buick GMC
Experience the spacious comfort first-hand. When you’re ready to test drive the 2020 GMC Acadia, contact Bob Ross Buick GMC. We’re convenient to Bellbrook and ready to help you find the perfect GMC Acadia for you.
More From Bob Ross Buick GMC
When Bob Ross Buick GMC compared the 2020 Buick Encore to the Chevy Trax, some of the things about the Encore that Kettering drivers loved were features like the leather-appointed seats, exclusive Buick infotainment system, and the spacious interior. Take a closer look at the 2020 Buick Encore Interior with Bob Ross Buick GMC. Contact Us New Inventory 2020 Buick Encore…
The new 2020 GMC Acadia is redesigned and further builds upon the legacy attributes of its bold midsize SUV with a fresh exterior appearance, improved interior design, and advanced technologies. Bob Ross Buick GMC knows that Centerville drivers have high standards. Fortunately, the Acadia delivers! Read more about the GMC Acadia trim levels below and then head into…
Buick has introduced its newest SUV, and it has a familiar name, The Encore GX. It’s a mix between the smaller Buick Encore and its larger brother, the Envision. Centerville drivers looking for a crossover SUV should take a good long look at the Buick Encore GX. Read more about it here, and then if…