Along with the rest of the world, we have been closely monitoring the evolving situation with COVID-19 (Coronavirus). While this virus is impacting our community, we want you to know that it will not impact our commitment to serving you. We are well prepared for managing situations like the current one, while ensuring the same high level of service that you have come to expect from us. With that being said, we are asking our employees to stay home if they don’t feel well and ask our loyal customers the same: if you’re not feeling well, please stay at home.
Here is a Personal Video Message directly from Jenell Ross: CLICK HERE!
We have initiated numerous protocols at all of our dealerships beyond the normal steps that we already take during flu season to keep our guests and our employees as safe and healthy as possible:
- Adhering to the guidelines set in place by our governor.
- We have installed hand – sanitizing stations throughout the dealership to allow guests and personnel to clean their hands more frequently.
- We have increased the frequency in which high-volume, high-touch areas are cleaned and sanitized.
- All staff is required to engage in good hygiene by frequently washing their hands.
- We are in touch with numerous agencies at the state and federal level to be certain that we receive the latest updates and protocols.
- All vehicles, including for-sale vehicles and vehicles from our service guests, will have the option to be completely sanitized upon arrival and departure from our dealership using BioPledge Anti-Microbial Protection. A thorough disinfection of guest contact points including steering wheels, driver and passenger areas, and door knobs will be completed to ensure team member and guest protection. Click HERE to learn more about BioPledge.
- All of our showroom offices and demo vehicles are disinfected and cleaned throughout the day.
- We’ll also pick up your car for a service appointment at no charge to you.
- A separate waiting lounge will be provided for vulnerable guests.
- We have adjusted our hours of operation in an ongoing attempt to protect our guests, and our employees.
- Monday-Thursday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sunday: CLOSED
- Service & Parts:
- Monday-Friday: 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Sunday: CLOSED
Your safety and well-being remain our foremost priority, and we will continue to share updates with you as quickly and transparently as possible. And remember, you can shop with us or schedule service on your car with us 24 hours a day at bobrossautogroup.com or if you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to call 937-433-0990.